Remember Brieanne from Chalk + Dot from here, my last Blogger Spotlight? She and her partner, Erica, are now kicking off part II of the Little Luxuries guest posts!
To us at chalk + dot, little luxuries are those small(ish) things that can make a big difference in how you feel. Sometimes they might be a financial splurge, but if that single splurge brings delight over and over again, I think the price gets balanced out. Here is a list that we came up with for our idea of luxury.
1. A black DVF dress. Works for all occasions and I know it will always fit me — she knows a woman’s shape. Everyone needs a DVF dress.
2. Mason Pearson Brush. Makes your hair glossy!
3. An oversized wine glass. I’m not talking a goblet or anything. But a nice oversized wine glass (you don’t have to put more in – but you can) feels more special than the standard size. It’s an easy change-up to make a night special.
4. Coconut oil (as lotion). Makes your skin feel silky smooth, and makes you feel a little bit like you’re on vacation. Mix some with your favorite summer lotion or some aloe for an extra feeling of escape.
5. A brow wax. Nothing to improve your self-esteem than getting rid of scraggly eyebrows. Gives a more polished look immediately.
6. A nice pair of underwear. Not many may see it, but you know it’s there. It’s like your own sexy secret.
Thanks to Maya for asking us to participate–we had a great time!